Volunteer/ Donate for Fight Against Corona
MyGov India, in collaboration with National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, is calling upon Individuals and Organisations to Volunteer or Donate towards India's Fight Against Corona.
As per the need, you will be contacted by the concerned authorities of States/UTs/Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, for your donated medical supply items/equipments.
Offered Item Details
|Digital Infrared Thermometer||2,168|
|Digital Thermal Scanner - Full Body (with sensing to 3m and beyond)||113|
|Examination Glove (Large Size)||4,200|
|Examination Glove (Medium Size)||28,530|
|Hand Sanitizer (100 ml)||63,393|
|Hand Sanitizer (500 ml)||11,527|
|N95 face mask with expiratory valve mask||12,025|
|Nitrile Gloves (Size 6.50)||20,190|
|Nitrile Gloves (Size 7.00)||3,000|
|Nitrile Gloves (Size 7.50)||1,620|
|Non Sterile Gloves (Disposable)||8,642|
|Personal Protective Coverall (Garments Large Size)||245|
|Personal Protective Coverall (Garments Medium Size)||11|
|Personal Protective Goggles||2,638|
|Triple Layer Surgical mask||3,12,250|
area of contributionS
- Donate Medical Equipments
- Infection prevention and control
- Assisting primary healthcare workers
- Helping elderly and those in need.
- Dead body management
- Transportation of patients
- Public Awareness on Hygiene practices
- Promote social distancing measures
- Community level, RWA, Social Groups, Religious places awareness campaigns.
- Manning of help lines
- Assisting in production of PPE, masks, sanitizers etc.
- IT based solutions.
- Assisting District Administration in quarantine, home isolation and law and order arrangements
- Disinfection and cleaning services
- Door to door information and service management